The 6th arrondissement is delineated by Boulevard de Saint Michel on the east, the Seine River on the north, Rues des Saints Peres and de Sevres on the west and Boulevard du Montparnasse on the south.
Paris 6th Arrondissement Sites:
- 6th Arrondissement Marie (Mayor's Office), 78 rue Bonaparte,75006 Paris,
- Ecole des Beaux Arts, 14 rue Bonaparte , 75006 Paris,
- Eugene Delacroix Museum, 6 rue de Furstemberg, 75006 Paris,
- Zadkine Museum, 100 bis rue d Assas, 75006 Paris,
- Church of Saint Germain des Pres, 3 Place Saint Germain des Pres, 75006 Paris,
- Church of Saint Sulpice, Place Saint Sulpice, 75006 Paris,
- Luxembourg Palace and Gardens, Le senat, 75006 Paris,
Website Pages of Major Landmarks in the 6th ArrondissementWebsite Pages of Museums in the 6th Arrondissement
Return to Paris Map 6th Arrondissement
Return to Paris Maps
Enjoy this page? Please pay it forward. Here's how...
Would you prefer to share this page with others by linking to it?
- Click on the HTML link code below.
- Copy and paste it, adding a note of your own, into your blog, a Web page, forums, a blog comment,
your Facebook account, or anywhere that someone would find this page valuable.
New! CommentsHave your say about what you just read! Leave me a comment in the box below.